RSS
Facebook
Twitter

Romantic Qoutes from "The Vow"

Baru saja selesai nonton film " The Vow " nih^^, 
Film bergenre Romantic yang diperankan oleh Channing Tatum (Leo) dan Rachel McAdams ( Paige ) ini terinspirasi oleh kisah nyata yang terjadi oleh pasangan Kim dan Krickitt Carpenter . Kisah ini dibukukan dengan judul yang sama yaitu " The Vow " . 


Plot ceritanya sendiri sih mengenai pasangan bahagia yang baru saja menikah , namun naas tidak lama setelah pernikahan mereka terjadi kecelakaan pada Paige. Beruntung Paige dapat kembali sadar, namun sayangnya ia mengalami kerusakan otak sehingga ia tidak bisa mengingat beberapa bagian dari masa lalunya. Paige juga tidak mengenali Leo suaminya, atau mengingat pernikahan yang baru saja dilangsungkan. Ia juga tidak bisa mengingat bahwa ia telah keluar dari kuliah hukum dan masuk institut kesenian serta memutuskan menjadi seniman. Dari sinilah perjuangan Leo untuk mengembalikan ingatan Paige dimulai. Leo harus pontang - panting melakukan berbagai hal demi mengembalikan ingatan sang istri tercinta. Seakan tak cukup sampai disitu, berbagai masalah mulai bermunculan. Mulai dari orang tua Paige yang mencoba mengambil Paige dari Leo, ayah Paige yang tidak menyukai Leo serta mantan tunangan Paige yang kembali muncul dalam kehidupan sang istri. 

Film arahan Michael Sucsy ini dikemas secara ringan, namun masih tetap romantis. Beberapa scene yang natural bisa membuat kita tersenyum dan ikut hanyut dalam alur cerita. 
Nah selain jalan cerita yang menarik , hal lain yang membuat berkesan adalah quote - quote indahnya. Air mata sempat menetes waktu dengerinnya. Apa saja Quotesnya ? 
Ini dia :
·        Paige : “I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share silence when they are not, to agree and disagree on red velvet cake, and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.”
Leo : “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. And to always know in the deepest part of my soul that no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find our way back to each other.”
·        “Life’s all about moments, of impact and how they changes our lives forever. But what if one day you could no longer remember any of them ?” -Leo-
·        “I have nothing , If I don’t have you”  -Leo-
·        “ Everything that I feel in love with still there” -Leo-
·        “ And it’s these moments that become our history. Like our own personal of greatest hits memories. We play and replay in our minds over and over again” -Leo-
·        “I’m trying to help you , but I’m not your punching bag, when do we speak to each other like this Paige ? “ -Leo-
·        “Can I at least give you an akward hug ?” -Leo-
·        “ If we were meant to be together, we would be together.” -Leo-
·        “ It’s not fair ? I see the way you look at him. I know, because you used to look at me that way ” -Leo-
·        “ How do you look at the person you love and tell yourself it’s time to walk away” -Leo-
·        Paige : Thank you
Leo : I didn’t do anything
Paige ; You did everything. You accepted me for who I am, and not for what you wanted me to be.
Leo : I just wanted you to be happy. That’s all  
·        “ I want your love, but I want it in right way” -Leo-
·        “ I only did one psych cross stations, so this maybe terrible advice. But I think you have to try and fill in the holes. You can still decide you wanna different life. But if you don’t at least, open yourself up to remembering for eligibility fear or your own past” -Doctor-
·        “ It’s where I gonna be. I gonna make my wife fall in love with my again.” -Leo-
·        “ Are you trying make me diabetic or just fat ? ” -Paige-
·        Paige : Leo…
Leo : No, you just , you just taught me being realistic. Your memories are not coming back. The fact , I’m still this stranger.
Paige : I’m not trying to hurt you, I’m just…I’m so tired disappointing you…
·        “ Wedding disasters have a way of turning into great stories. eventually…” -Paige-
·        Paige : Leo… I hope one day I can love the way that you love me.
Leo : You figured it out once. You’ll do it again…
·        “ I choose to stay with him for all the things that he had done right and not to leave for the one thing that he done wrong. I choose to forgive him…” - Paige’s Mom -
·        The moment of impact.
The moment of impact proves potential for change. Has ripples effects far beyond what we can predict. Sending some particles crashing together. Making them closer than before. While sending others spinning off into great ventures. Landing them where you've never thought you've found them. That's the thing about moments like these. You can't, no matter how hard you try, controlling how it's gonna affect you. You just gotta let the colliding part goes where they may. And wait. For the next collision.
 -Leo-



        Sekian dulu ya quotes dari film "The Vow", hope u enjoy the romantic quotes..... ^_^ 
*Free comment guys..